01. Question: You send a package through FEDEX to a client in
Answer: Track the packet on the FEDEX website and send the copy of the current status of the packet.
02. Question: What is ‘flexi-time’?
Answer: The flexible use of personal office hours, such as working an hour earlier one day, in order to leave an hour earlier another day.
03. Question: What does the ‘glass ceiling’ refer to in a business context?
Answer: The upper level of senior management or company executive positions which is traditionally hard to break through, for example, for women and/or minorities.
04. Question: What is the best way to handle an angry colleague or client with a complaint?
Answer: Listen to their concerns, and calmly but firmly explain what you are able to do, offering other solutions and options, without getting angry in turn.
05. Question: What are the traditional office hours in the Western world, now much more flexible, though still adhered to in most offices?
Answer: 9 AM – 5 PM
06. Question: What common injury can result from too much concentrated typing over too little amount of time?
Answer: Repetitive strain injury
07. Question: What does administration generally handle in an office environment?
Answer: The efficient day-to-day running of the office, with regard to company files, communication, management of jobs such as overseeing hiring and firing and human resources, etc.
08. Question: What is the benefit of e-mailing documents rather than always providing hard copies to individuals?
Answer: b and c
09. Question: What is the difference between Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel?
Answer: Access is mainly for databases and Excel is for spreadsheets
10. Question: What is the person in charge of administering an office commonly called?
11. Question: Which of the following activities could possibly infet your computer with a virus?
Answer: Installing pirated Software from a CD
12. Question: Which of the following are considered bad manners while greeting a business visitor to your office?
Answer: All of the above
13. Question: Which of the following file formats relate to a graphic file or scanned image file?
Answer: a and d
14. Question: What are the dimensions of an A4 size sheet of paper?
Answer: 210 mm x 297 mm
15. Question: Traditionally, approximately how many pages should a business CV or resume have?
Answer: 1-3, preferably 2
16. Question: Which of the following are commonly used computer web browsers?
Answer: Chrome, Explorer, Firefox
17. Question: When replying to an e-mail, who do you place in the cc: line and who in the bcc: line?
Answer: A person you wish to openly inform goes in the cc: line, and the person you wish to read the e-mail, but without the knowledge of either the recipient or the person in the cc: line, goes in the bcc: line.
18. Question: What is very important to remember to do when entering an office business meeting at any level, especially when clients are there?
Answer: a and c
19. Question: Consider the following sentence:
‘There are 20 new PC’s in the accounts department.’
Should there be an apostrophe in PC’s?
20. Question: What does the abbreviation CEO stand for?
Answer: Chief Executive Officer
21. Question: When a client visits the office and arrives early, what does office etiquette you to do handle the situation?
Answer: All of the above.
22. Question: What does the CTRL+V shortcut accomplish in Word 2000?
Answer: It pastes the text that has already been copied.